Redundancy | Recovery | Reliability.
HTS work with industry leaders Rackspace to deliver cloud computing common business applications online that are accessed from another Web service or software like a Web browser, while the software and data are stored on servers.
Being in a Cloud is advantageous to your businesses because you’ll have immediate access to a broad range of applications. You can avoid capital expenditure on hardware, software, and services over the long term while relieving your firm of the need to store information on PCs, mobile devices or gadgets. Instead, the information can be quickly and easily accessed via the Internet.
Cloud Computing follows a utility model in which service costs are based on consumption; pay for only what you use. IT spending becomes a predictable monthly expense.
We offer a free analysis of your business network where we will analyze your current situation and recommend your greatest opportunity for immediate cost savings by moving your technology services to the cloud.
- SAS70 Data Center located in Chicago - redundancy centers in Dallas & San Antonio
- 100% network uptime guarantee - with 1-hour hardware replacement
- Zero Downtime Network TM - powered by Cisco
Microsoft Hosted Solutions
- Exchange 2013
- Office 2012
- Live Meeting
Other Cloud Solutions
- Hosted/Virtual Applications (Office 365, MS Hyper-V)
- Remote Storage & Backup (eFolder)
- Business Disaster Recovery (eFolder)
- Thin Clients
- Predictable monthly costs
- Reduces labor costs
- Implement solutions quickly
- Pay as you grow - no capital outlays
- Take advantage of the latest technologies
- Allows you to efficiently change plans